• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Benjamin Marauder vs FX Streamline (walnut)

.22 Cal and .177 are both STILL very acceptable for small game hunting, people have gotten on the bigger is better kick and just felt the need to justify lower shot count, more noise, and greater FPE by saying if you hunt game you really need to be using .25 Cal or bigger, its just more human (its not, it is more forgiving though). I think Benji still has a pretty sound place in the airgun market for its price point and tunability and ability to pump up.

I got both in .25cal. I like them both. I guess I got spoil with all the options that FX have on their rifles. So, I just sold my Benjamin Marauder recently to one of the member here. I posted one before about how lucky and how accurate of the Benjamin out of the box (.45" with 8 shots). If I don't have FX, I could keep my Benjamin. I refer the way of FX cock better...that's why I choice the FX in the first time compare to the Daystates. Benjamin have the same way cocking and have less shots per fill. So, I have to let it go. 
Vu