• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Benjamin Marauder Serial Number

I took the advice from this forum and preordered the Marauder .22 with the Lothar Walther barrel instead of the in stock version with the Crosman barrel and settled in for a long wait. A rep at Crosman told me it would probably be at least until the end of November but to my surprise the store where I preordered it got a couple in and I received mine last week! Right out of the box I am glad I waited. This rifle is very accurate and I'm in the process of testing my supply of pellets (I have around 27 different types to go through) over the long winter in my basement 10 meter range I have set up. 

I'm trying to register the rifle and the Benjamin Traveler compressor I bought with it but the Crosman site wants serial numbers for any product registered. The compressor has no serial number anywhere I can find (on product or box). The Marauder has the sticker on the box with the model number but no serial number. The only number I can find on the rifle is on the right side of the receiver. Is that the serial number or is that the serial number for the barrel upgrade?

Thanks for any help

The pump has a data plate on one side.

16054953540517637406389220327223.1605495408.jpg

Reactions: Humbler66