• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Benjamin discovery

Just wondering How meany good .22 shots can you get out of a full tank on a Benjamin dicovery . And what distance are the accurate upto. I am debating wether I should buy a pcp or stick to brake open and is it worth buying the dicovery or something else More accurate more effective at a longer range. Nothing over 600 dollars 
thanks tom

I just got my disco & am satisfied, it shoots excellent out of the box 1" @40 yrds , power is descent it's going through 3/4 board board 25 yrds & im getting around 25 shots per fill still better than a magnum springer for power and accuracy I haven't shot it much yet but did some shooting at 70 yrds this weekend and was impressed 2" groups using jsb 15.89 , go to utube there are TONS of disco videos there

"Texan"I just got my disco & am satisfied, it shoots excellent out of the box 1" @40 yrds , power is descent it's going through 3/4 board board 25 yrds & im getting around 25 shots per fill still better than a magnum springer for power and accuracy I haven't shot it much yet but did some shooting at 70 yrds this weekend and was impressed 2" groups using jsb 15.89 , go to utube there are TONS of disco videos there
What cal?