Benjamin Benjamin Cayden....the good/the bad and the , beautiful.

So got a beautiful /Benjamin Cayden few mon. ago. got scope rings, mod.....you know the drill! very excited to receive .finally put together ,and got out into the woods. beautiful walnut wood, excellent trigger , deep dark bluing......gorgeous. had been studying and found out i could cut down hammer spring to 2.8 inchs. for 80 + shots around 850 fps.....STOKED! Sat down against a tree, shooting off knee, which i'm wont to do, commenced to shooting ..... 2 pellet size groups at 32 yds. kept going into same very small hole! superb accuracy!!!
Pretty much in love at this point......BUT you know when you shoulder a rifel and it just feels right? I just could not get it to fit my arms shoulders. the length of pull just doesnt fit....period!!!
Question to you good sirs???? was thinking of finding someone to cut off about 2 inchs of the stock and re attach the but pad? do you guys know anyone capable and worthy? dont have alot of money to spend and got a great deal on this rifle. should i try to fix, or just sell and find one that fits. love the rifel ,but just does not fit! any advice thoughts ,and input GREATLY APPRECIATED as i'm kind of bummed and torn between trying to get fixed, or selling ? thank you

thank you sirs, i took the pad off and it fits perfect. cant believe i even thought about selling her. amazing rifle. well were back on and im in love again. gonna take her out more often and were going to get her pad or stock trimmed. were gonna talk to a professional about are issues. i lubbed her up good and shot the heck out of her, shes happy now and so am i. ps. no longer for sale!!!:love:

Reactions: maxtrouble