• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Beautiful Evanix Max .25

Classified Status
NLA

Olevey

Aug 4, 2016
CA, United States
I have an excellent condition Evanix Max in .25. It is the battery operated version and can easily be converted into full auto if you like. Most of the Evanix battery operated guns have the exact same internals, they just stopped selling them with the select fire switch. I could not get it to fire when I first received it, so after going crazy trying to fix it for 2 days it was suggested to me by Nate from the Airgun channel that I replace the battery. I put a lipo in it and bam it cycles perfectly. It has no leaks and could almost pass for new, the wooden stock is quite nice and its incredibly accurate too. There are 3 magazines, and extra rails installed on the bottom and sides, beautiful camo covering on the front metal side rails, a nice sling with the attachment for it installed on the top pic rail, as well as a handy carrying case and the new lipo battery. I will also send the old battery and charger if you want. I have plenty of great feedback on here so you have nothing to worry about transaction wise.

I take PayPal, Zelle, or Cashapp. Price is $1300 OBO, and will also consider trades with extra cash from either end if needed. Local pickup in South FL would be best, but we can discuss shipping cost once I know where the buyer lives.

image (3).jpg

image (2).jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

Last edited: