• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Bauer or?

Yes, I bit the bullet and got the Bauer compressor. It seems to be a really nice unit. It runs quieter than I was expecting. I have filled two great white tanks from Joe. From 3300 lbs to 4500 takes about 5 - 6 min. It runs with little vibration and fills my tanks easily. It opened the door for my next rifle, but that's another story. All I can say is the freedom of unlimited air is priceless. Barry

[/IMG][/URL]

Grats on the Bauer. Their compressor are nice and will last a long time. But in the $3000-4000 range. Most of us can't or just don't want to folk up the cash for it. I'm not a hardcore shooter. Probably shoot once a week. And need top tank off once a month. So didn't really see a point in spending $3000+ for a compressor. I went with the hatsan lighting. 

Yes, I bit the bullet and got the Bauer compressor. It seems to be a really nice unit. It runs quieter than I was expecting. I have filled two great white tanks from Joe. From 3300 lbs to 4500 takes about 5 - 6 min. It runs with little vibration and fills my tanks easily. It opened the door for my next rifle, but that's another story. All I can say is the freedom of unlimited air is priceless. Barry

[/IMG][/URL]

Very nice. Should outlast a shooting lifetime and still have resale value. Enjoy it.