• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Barrel Machinist Needed

I’ve had a Diana Outlaw .22 for years now and have never been able to get it to shoot as well as I want, so would like to “rebuild” the front end. Looking to get a LW barrel blank and put a donny fl adaptor and moderator on to the that. Basically need someone who can either machine, or point me in the direction of someone else who would be able to machine the threads for the barrel. Thanks!

edit: If you think the price would ultimately be too high for a $500 gun, and I’d be better off saving towards an FX maverick then that would also be helpful info

dont know the design but anyone that has basic skill and a lathe can turn most airgun barrels ... threads are a basic operation on a lathe to but if its for a moderator i would suggest using a 1/2 20 slip on adapter instead, donnyfl has most any size youll need .. depending on if theyre gun savvy specifically id go over exactly how you want the crown and throat done so you need to have that worked out in advance yourself, the rest is easily copied off the old barrel ...

Agree with dizzums. I took the pickle off my Gamo Urban and put a bsa slip on adapter with a dfl koi. Works great and have never had any clipping issues. 

0AFF8C30-E9F5-4455-99EC-4768DDA9A31E.1638879524.jpeg