• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Barrel inlet Fx Royale

Manuel, it might come off even without heating it up. In general, they are not so tight.
in case it doesn't, remove all 3 o-rings, heat it up a bit with a micro burner or blow torch, and it will likely screw right off.
Best is to clamp the barrel in a vise, put the back end of a drill bit in the tp, and use a channel lock (or knipex for the Euro guys :p ) with a piece of leather for protection to unscrew it.

good luck,

Gijs

"jking"That + point should really be mine, I taught Gijs everything he knows about FX's. haha, Just kidding, as the old timers say "he's forgot more than I'll ever know". He's been a great asset to the forum for sure, thanks G
Jimmy
Great guy that's for sure, I've learned a ton from him :) And i'm sure i've bothered him more than once with some silly questions haha
Keep shooting, M

Manuel, it might come off even without heating it up. In general, they are not so tight. in case it doesn't, remove all 3 o-rings, heat it up a bit with a micro burner or blow torch, and it will likely screw right off. Best is to clamp the barrel in a vise, put the back end of a drill bit in the tp, and use a channel lock (or knipex for the Euro guys :p ) with a piece of leather for protection to unscrew it. good luck, Gijs

Does anybody know what are the sizes of these o-rings on FX Royale barrel inlet?

Manuel, it might come off even without heating it up. In general, they are not so tight. in case it doesn't, remove all 3 o-rings, heat it up a bit with a micro burner or blow torch, and it will likely screw right off. Best is to clamp the barrel in a vise, put the back end of a drill bit in the tp, and use a channel lock (or knipex for the Euro guys :p ) with a piece of leather for protection to unscrew it. good luck, Gijs

Does anybody know what are the sizes of these o-rings on FX Royale barrel inlet?

If you go to the FX web site, select the "Support" link, then the "Royale" parts drawing link, it will give you all the O ring sizes.