• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Banging my head today

Went out to shoot the alteros .25 queen and not having luck with the 700mm superior slug liner. Tried some nsa as well and just about ready to call the barrel no good for the alteros 60gr or the nsa 38 gr. I got both to stack at 30 with some fliers but at 100 they opened up. No use trying to going beyond 100 with them. I pulled out a mostly stock mk2 with a washer in addition to the hammer, with a 800mm 22. This barrel stacked them at home at 30 yards no fliers. But then again this one also stacked them in my ernest mk2 gun with most the tricks. I know this is a good barrel. These are the groups I got.

Screenshot_20230410_120722_Gallery.jpg

What was funny because of the sun and my bad eyes I could not see the holes made by the .22 in the first set on the left. So I started another group and still could not see anything and just kept shooting until after the 4th or 5th shot. At that point i saw something and I shot at least 2 more. Afterward I was like I better not risk it with another and started the 3rd group and emptied that mag in the third target. 😆 it looked pretty decent from where I was so when the line was called I walked out and took a picture.

Screenshot_20230411_200536_Gallery.jpg

Allen

Last edited: