• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

BAGA July Field Target Match in Bristol, Wisconsin July 8th, 2017

BAGA July Field Target Match in Bristol, Wisconsin

Hello Everyone,
BAGA is proud to announce the next Field Target Match is set for July 8th, 2017. Please come out and join us for the 3rd match of the 2017 season. This day is going to be our field target match and winter IFP league banquet, so it is sure to be a packed event.

Front gates open at 9am
Sight in range opens at 9:30am
Safety meeting will be at 10:30am
Match will start promptly after the safety meeting.

Right now, the course is set up for 16 lanes yielding 64 shots at approximately 35 Troyer. 1 lane is offhand and 1 is kneeling so you will take 4 shots offhand and 4 shots kneeling and 56 from your normal position. We may be adding some lanes the Friday prior to the match, so we may alter the course a little bit but it will still be the same BAGA course for the most part. I do not expect to exceed 16 lanes and 64 shots though, so any course alterations would not make this a longer match than normal, just a little different for everyone that has already seen the course this year.

After the match, Ron will be chef’n up a great meal for us and then we will start the IFP league banquet where we will hand out the trophies from the 2016 winter league season.

There will be a large group in attendance for this match so please RSVP to let us know if you are planning on coming and eating so we can get plenty of food for everyone in attendance.

See you on the lanes!
Thanks,
Boomer

"I am not addicted...I can quit anytime I want...I just don't want to..."

bucky%20logo%20small_zpsugyp8szf.jpg
http://www.bagaclub.com/