• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

BAGA Field Target Match May 13, 2017

BAGA Field Target Match May 13, 2017

Hello Everyone!!! It is that time of year again, Thank goodness!!!! I have missed all my Field Target Friends all winter long!!!!!!!
BAGA is hosting our first field target match of the 2017 season on Saturday, May 13, 2017. It is going to be a 52 shot match across 13 lanes with 2 targets per lane and the normal 2 shots per target, so I don’t torture anyone with 60 or 70 shots for their first match after the deep freeze all winter long! I am being told that old bones are not as nimble as they will be in 30 days.

This is going to be our annual AAFTA rules match so if you want to come out and see what BAGA has to offer, this is the match to do it. This is going to be the easiest course set up this year by far to meet the AAFTA parameters for max difficulty so come on out and have a great time with us in the woods in South Eastern Wisconsin!!! Even though the troyer number will meet AAFTA standards, I am not making this match easy by no means. I am going to have hidden targets, dark targets in shadows, elevated targets at long range and short range(upwards of 20-25 feet in trees in places). There will be variety and enjoyment for all that are able to make it out to BAGA on Saturday for the match.

Fees:

Members range fees: $5.00
Non-Members range fees: $10.00
Match fee for all: $5.00

Our AWESOME Chef Ron will be on hand and preparing us lunch directly after we are done shooting, so for all that would like to participate in the lunch, please RSVP to me and let me know so I can provide accurate head count to allow Ron to buy plenty of food for all that would like to participate in the meal. We ask that you give a minimum donation to Ron of $5.00 for each person that would like to eat, just to cover the food.

So all in, members spend $15.00 for the range fees, FT match, and an awesome hand prepared lunch. When Ron fires up the grill…we have a BAGA feast!!!

Non-Members spend $20.00 and you have the choice to skip lunch($15.00 for range fees and match if you skip lunch), it is not mandatory, but remember that when you are at the club with us and see us all eating like lions that have not had a meal in 2 weeks.

Range hours of operation for match day: 9am to 4pm. 

Range gate is open at 9am to unload gear, get set up and chit chat with (AirGun Brothers and Sisters about how cold this winter was and how everything sucked…BUT how cool things are now that we are back outside again and we love our lives again).

Sight in range will open at 9:30am.

I will call a short safety meeting at 10:30am(5 minutes, If we have BRAND new shooters I may take a couple extra minutes to make sure we are all safe and have a great time).

Match will start promptly after safety meeting concludes.

Everyone will be shooting with a partner, nobody will shoot alone. Pair up as you like otherwise, I have no problem assigning partners for the day to help keep things moving along smoothly.

Let me know if you have any questions.
my email is brian.vandenboom(at)yahoo(dot)com
I am more than willing to share phone contact via email should you desire to chat with me about anything BAGA(or field target).

See you all on the lanes,
Boomer

"I am not addicted...I can quit anytime I want...I just don't want to..."

bucky%20logo%20small_zpsugyp8szf.jpg
http://www.bagaclub.com/