• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Backyard & Feed Lot Pest Control

I was using FX Royale 500 & newly acquired FX Wildcat .25 with Huggett from Utah Airguns. I hope you guys like the sound effects. I was playing with iMovie. Recently got a permission on a feed lot with hundreds of pigeons, a pigeon paradise for an airgunner. I only video'd so many then went to work, landowner was exepecting results. Second video is my backyard.

Hope you enjoy

Nice job again Jim. I like the sounds effects as well. Usually the shot will sound good without effects but your adding the hit was great. Also on the longer spinner shots, I didn't see any hint of pellet spiral, same on mine. How long have you had your Wildcat?, 25cal? I just got one recently and really like it. It does seem to like a clean barrel though. Remind us again of your camera set up.
Jimmy

"jking"Nice job again Jim. I like the sounds effects as well. Usually the shot will sound good without effects but your adding the hit was great. Also on the longer spinner shots, I didn't see any hint of pellet spiral, same on mine. How long have you had your Wildcat?, 25cal? I just got one recently and really like it. It does seem to like a clean barrel though. Remind us again of your camera set up.
Jimmy
Jimmy I have only had the Wildcat .25 a couple weeks. I didn't clean the barrel initially. Once setup I ran it thru chrono for shot counts etc. Sited it in. Next day I grabbed the gun by the fill port cap not paying attention and dropped the gun on the floor. Of course checked on paper, poi impact changed. Started making adjustments, pellets were hitting in 3-4" group now. I figured I jacked up the scope with the drop. I was able to see with my eye some pellets spiraling, threw on the slo-mo camera. Sure enough. It was coincidence the groups opened up with barrel needing cleaned. Pulled about 10 patches thru. Then reshot, now it was grouping like before. Yup the Wildcat likes a clean barrel. I bought the WC as a barn gun, 60-70 max range gun. R500 for longer range. It's been a change to get used to it coming from R500. I'm not really feeling the SWFA scope, maybe the more I use it I will like it. I'm excited to try the WC this weekend at the feedlot and farm. 

Thanks 
John T