• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
"DeutschKSK"Seems like it fills pretty slow to me.. Carbon fiber tanks 0-4500 17 min? Guess it’s okay, wish they filled faster at this price point.
Even so, no one really fills from Zero while in the field. I see this as something that you take with you in your car. Will probably fill 3K to 4.5K in 7 minutes? To me, that’s pretty usable.

Is it just me or do other guys see Chinese handiwork here coupled with some marketing rebranding and a price point at least double the actual mechanical and intrinsic value of the sum of these assembled parts.

Of course this is a "niche" specialty hobby and commands a premium for it's toys and components....but pricing on this unit, [airgun accessories guns and pellets (ones worth buying)] have gotten out of hand....

The $500 price point just pisses me off rather than boost my enthusiasm...at $300...yeah I'll suck it up...at $500 I'm just not gonna grab my ankles for the convenience of airing up my gun with the hood of my truck open...

Just hard to see where this fits in at that price point. Sure it's capable of filling guns in the field, but seems it does it very slow. Just can't see the advantage to this over a CF tank with the compressor options available today. Would rather fill my gun quickly from my tank and get back to shooting than wait on this expensive piece of filling equipment to fill my gun in the field. 

Mrodair sells a similar unit (this is the lowest price); I believe, all three are manufactured from the same Chinese factory.

The real purpose, at least for me is for a trip. I actually plan on getting one for a Abert's squirrel hunt this fall. There will probably be 3-5 shooters and I am certain my tank will run dry before the trip is over and bringing my compressor or finding a fill station may not be an option. While we are in camp, we will use the portable compressor for practice and target shoot while trying to save the tank for the field. I will most likely get a smaller tank for backpacking as well

.Home > NEW ITEMS IWA 2017 AIRMAX DOMINATOR AND P-15 BULLPUP > AIRMAX 12 VOLT DC PORTABLE ELECTRIC HPA PUMP $399.95 WITH FREE 110/220 VOLT AC POWER SUPPLYAIRMAX 12 VOLT DC PORTABLE ELECTRIC HPA PUMP $399.95 WITH FREE 110/220 VOLT AC POWER SUPPLYItem# newitem420590523Regular price: $489.95Sale price: $419.75
twitter.png
v-separator.gif

I think all the influx of these dual power slow fill compressors could be potentially aimed at the widespread adoption by state game departments of airgun hunting. Big Bore Airguns are hungry and these devices preclude the cost of repeated fills and periodic maintenance of a bottle / fill assembly for similar pricing as well as providing a "safer" alternative than stored bottles in areas of dense population. These devices are meant to be adopted by new converts and not those of us who have already adjusted to the "old" fill paradigm.
Just my 2 zinc cents!

Thurmond