• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

ATN Scope users of the Obsidian 4 app watch out

I don't like it, but can understand it. 

Not long ago ATN started restricting retailer outlets because there was a lot of illegal exports of the scopes due to sales being made by drop shippers and online retailers who didn't know or care about export laws regarding Thermal scopes it was a case of closing the gate after the cows already escaped unfortunately.

I know I am going to get a finger from some of you for saying this but it always cracks me up that some of the biggest protestors of privacy infringement are the same ones that posts to facebook and other like sites their life story, ( My sisters is one of them😵) I mean come on... I've seen posts like "don't want to go to work today, bloated and PMS" talk about To much info!!! (at least it does give all the guys fair warning when to run for the hills I guess but still!!

Kind of like a man with tattoos from wrist to chest telling a nurse he is scared of needles😏 

I don't like it, but can understand it. 

Not long ago ATN started restricting retailer outlets because there was a lot of illegal exports of the scopes due to sales being made by drop shippers and online retailers who didn't know or care about export laws regarding Thermal scopes it was a case of closing the gate after the cows already escaped unfortunately.

I know I am going to get a finger from some of you for saying this but it always cracks me up that some of the biggest protestors of privacy infringement are the same ones that posts to facebook and other like sites their life story, ( My sisters is one of them
1f635.svg
) I mean come on... I've seen posts like "don't want to go to work today, bloated and PMS" talk about To much info!!! (at least it does give all the guys fair warning when to run for the hills I guess but still!!

Kind of like a man with tattoos from wrist to chest telling a nurse he is scared of needles
1f60f.svg

I am but I was so drunk!! I'd already paid for the tat and once they started I was too cheap to not get it. lol True story

For those of you that has an issue with big bother invading your privacy,........... Try this

Put your cell phone in your pocket and walk into a subject driven location or store like a place that sells or focuses on let say CBD that's a big one. Don't search on your phone or anything for it just walk into a few of the stores.

In a couple of days check your email 

Folks you are looking in the wrong direction when you worry about Uncle Sam looking over your shoulder.