• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

ATN FIRMWARE UPDATE

ATN update? Here is their update site it's a bit unusable to me.

V33hCz6.png

Did the update and now the scope is near perfect. The smart mil work very well. You get a Teal dot on the reticle or screen for hold over and wind. Best part of this firmware upgrade is the Recoil Activated Video (RAV) sensitivities can NOW be adjusted (more like learned) on how your gun recoils.

edited:

RAV worked on my FX Impact MK2 with .30 barrel. But did not work on the .22 barrel. 

Did you try the RAV calibration process with your particular setup? 

https://manual.atncorp.com/x-sight-4k/

“Open the Shortcut Carousel and navigate to Settings. Scroll to Profile/Zero and then select RAV calibration. You should see a velocity rating in the upper left corner ( __ . __ ft/s or m/s ) followed by “1, 2, 3”. The First circle is blinking denoting actively searching for input. While having the RAV calibration active fire a round down range. You should see example (9.4 ft/s) or something similar, as it will depend on the caliber and your platform. Once you get the first number press the center OK button 
center.png
 to save. Repeat this process with only your desired input until there is a check mark on all numbers. If an error has been encountered either with ammunition, loading, or any other possible malfunction, simply press the left button to leave RAV calibration. Afterwards, please repeat the process. Once this has been accomplished your scopes RAV is calibrated to your caliber, grain, velocity, and platforms felt recoil.
By following this process, you should be able to use RAV with the ammunition and platform used during the calibration process.”

I did do the calibration. I’m not sure what it’s measuring, but the values that show up in the upper left corner while calibrating it are all over the place! I have see values from .9 FPS to 30 FPS displayed. 

I recalibrated it today and this time I only accepted the low numbers. I think they were .9, 1.2, and 1.7 FPS. I tried it again, and while it’s not perfect, it was better. It did activate the RAV on 4 out of 5 shots, but it also activated once when I cocked the rifle! I probably should have passed on the .9 reading and just accepted 3 reading that were in the 1.2 - 1.8 range. I’ll keep playing with it. I did enjoy the RAV feature when I had my air speed, so it would be great if I could figure out how to get it working reliably on my Crown!