• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Atlas Airguns

Just received this beautiful Brocock Sniper Sahara XR from @Atlasand she shoots lights out! It shoots the H&N Hornets excellently. Here is a 6 shot group @40yds with no wind (I wanted a 10 shot group, but it began to rain) It was excellent to deal with Tristan, and I received the gun in just a few days after purchase. I strongly recommend purchasing from this dude, he might not be any of the LARGE airgun vendors, but he does what he does and he does it right.

Thanks @Atlasairgunsand keep up the great work!

View attachment 20230331_113025.jpg

View attachment 20230331_113044.jpg

I just bought the Western Bush Buck .452 from Tristan at Atlas Airguns. The rifle is everything advertised and a beautiful rifle. Tristan goes far beyond the norm to make sure his customers are well taken care of and are satisfied with their purchase and makes himself available to his customers after the sale. Atlas Airguns is a joy to do business with! Thank you Atlas Airguns!