• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Atlas Airguns - Small Family Business with BIG TIME Friendliness

A week ago I messaged Atlas Airguns with a few questions about the BRK Ghost HP. Rather than reply, he immediately called and within mins into our conversation it was like I've known him forever. We discussed my questions, got squirreled on other topics, then circled back to why I called. The entire talk was so down to earth and learning that he was a one-man show supporting his family, I ordered the Ghost HP .22 cal from him. He stayed in contact with me sending me details of what he was doing while testing the Ghosts he had in stock and making sure the gun he sent me was a winner. With Tuesday being the 4th of July I was forced to wait an extra day for delivery but the gun and ammo arrived around noon on Thursday. You'd think his part would be over after he shipped the gun, but no! He messaged me with details all the way up to 12:18pm Thursday, "Looks like Santa stopped by your house". Even after me confirming that all arrived well, we still have kept up almost like old friends would.

If you want service before and after the sale, Tristan is your man. A man who's doing a great job as far as I'm concerned all the while supporting a family with this business.

Atlas Airguns

Atlas Airguns 2.jpg

BRK Ghost HP in .22 cal

Atlas Airgun Ghost HP.jpg

I bought a BRK pathfinder from him and had a similiar positive experience

Just wanted to comment on your cart and say I thought I was an airgun addict but man I think you got me beat by 10 fold lol
Not sure if that's a compliment or not, but ok. 🤣
For the record, I'm a PCP newbie. Been lurking in the shadows of the dark side since the early 90s but never tiptoed in until a few months ago. I've only owned a PCP a few weeks now.