• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Artemis M16 Alpha Fill Problem. Maybe Guage issue

Hi all just thought I would ask if anyone has come across this problem before on there rifle. When filling my rifle on the compressor said filled too 300bar but on the gauge was only reading 100bar. I know it will probably be a gauge issue that either the small seal isn't sealing properly but then I would have a leak which I don't see or just gauge fault needing replacement. But wanted to know if anyone has had the same issue with there's and what you did yourselves. So if anyone has any feedback on this issue please reply thanks.

a lot of guns have cheap gauges, I don't relay on the gun gauge since most of mine are not accurate, I use the gauge on my filling manifold or on the compressor, I know those are accurate, replacement gauges are cheap and can be replaced easily, just make sure to empty all the air from the gun before replacing the gauge, you might need teflon tape if it is not an O-ring seat.