• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Arken Zulus vs ATN X-Sight 5 LRF

I am trying to find a new scope for my new Huben K1 .25. I have narrowed it down to the Arken Zulus and and the ATN X-Sight 5 LRF. I like the idea of having a digital scope that can handle adjustment automatically, but it is not really necessary.

Does anyone have any other insight on both of them, or maybe knows of one I am not considering, I would appreciate the input.

Thank you

Another vote for the Zulus with LRF and balistics..

One cool, little optic!

The 3 x 12 should be available very soon, (maybe next week?) but I believe that I actually prefer the 5 x 20, so thats what I recently purchased..

If your not in a hurry, Id suggest ordering from anyone besides arkenpoticsus.com for a number of reasons. Mostly because the U.S. site does not offer the Arken 20 and 35 moa mounts, and the US site will probably be the last ones to stock the new Zulus 3 x 12 as well. Also the U.S. site seems to have taken over Arkens main web site. So if you go to Arkenoptics.com, you will probably get redirected to ArkenopticsUS.com, and that is NOT Arkens actual web site! In fact, if you get redirected to the US site like I do, you wont even see the 3x12 Zulus, or the 20 MOA, or the 35 MOA mounts being mentioned as an option! Very strange in my opinion.

This company in the U.K. was great to do buisness with: https://www.opticswarehouse.co.uk/a...th-laser-rangefinder-and-ballistic-calculator

My order took about 21 days as I recall, and was less expensive than the U.S. site, due to the sale they had recently. Despite having to snail mail some legal paperwork back to them, ($1.65 postage) after I placed the order, my Zulus arrived very quickly WITH the Arken 35 moa mounts that I needed for my airgun, as well as the Arken 0 moa mount that comes standard with the Zulus, as well as several other goodies (Nice Wulf backpack, and a scope leveling jack) that were included in the sale. Communication was excellent, and shipping was very fast considering coming from the U.K. Highly recommended!

Reactions: SMH
You definitely won't be disappointed, I have tried and tested over a dozen digital day/night scopes and so far the zulus checks the most boxes, I went through 4 atn series 5 scopes before I called it and asked for my money back. Take a look at some of my videos there ate a few I did on the zulus. If you have any specific questions feel free to reach out.

Reactions: L.Leon