• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Arken SH4 2 gen

The wait time was 4-5 weeks when I placed my order, I got it 4 months later. I would seriously send a cancellation email, I eventually did and received a shipping confirmation about an hour later, lol. Funny thing is they didn’t actually ship it for another week. And I as well didn’t receive any response to that email or the previous three I sent asking politely about my order. I know you and I had this same conversation a few weeks ago, now you probably understand my frustration with Arken and their lackluster customer service. Anyway, I know where you are coming from on this and I wish you the best of luck on getting your scope or a refund. 

I finally got the one I ordered on back 11/27 last week. On a positive note the one I received so far appears to be a great value at $400. Glass is on par or maybe slightly better than my 2 Athlon Midas scopes and the turrets and zero stop are excellent. The two things I would nitpick are the illumination isn't daylight bright and only has 6 levels (10 originally advertised) and the fast focus ring doesn't lock, neither of which are all that important to me. I haven't had the opportunity to verify it tracks correctly, so I can't comment on the tracking. So far I'm pleased with it, especially at the price point.