• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

ARE YOU MOSTLY A PCP FORUM OR A PWDER BUNER FORUM PERSON?

I mostly am on airguns forums. But also collect vintage PB'S. And milsup guns.

View attachment 413978
We have something in common.

These two beauties belonged to my father. Great shooting rifles. The saddle ring carbine is my favorite.

looong.JPG

DSC00006 copy 5.JPG

I am on a number of firearms forums, have been for years, but this is the only airgun forum I am on. I really enjoy shooting my airguns....I have nothing as expensive, in airguns that is, as I do some of the people on here.

I have quite a bit of money invested in my firearms though, and am heavily involved in that. I like this forum, even though I am out-classed by a lot of the members here, on airgun equipment as well as airgun knowledge, but that is why I come back to this one, and that is to learn.

I tried another airgun forum, but it was kinda confusing and people didn't seem to like others that did not know as much about airgunning....this one is much more informative and people don't seem to take offense, if your knowledge on airguns is limited.