• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

are there any compatible barrels for the umarex notos?

Do you already have a Notos and you are wanting to modify it? I have three and the factory barrels in all of them shoot as well as and sometimes better than barrels on other guns that cost almost 2x just for the barrel what I paid for entire Notos gun.
i already have one that i obsessively tinkered with until i got a lucky tune to 792-795fps. i just want to know if a longer barrel is possible if i wanted to do it in the future.

Reactions: Geezerhood
Yes the PP750 barrel is threaded and will not fit the NOTOS. I have 3 NOTOS-1 in .177 1 in .22 and 1 in .25 that I am mod all with bottles and drop blocks. You can use either KRAL NP03 or Craftsman AKELA OR KRATOS barrels. The KRAL and CRAFTSMAN barrels all have a shoulder that will not allow barrel to enter the breech all the way- maybe 1/8 inch short so I drilled opening in breech for barrel to allow barrel to fit all the way. You can also turn down barrel about 1/8 at breech to accomplish this. The KRAL barrels are 16 inches while Craftsman are 19 inches. I used the PP750 pellet probe FROM AIRGUNARCHERYFUN for the .177 as it is the same as NOTOS and sleeved the .22 probe to fit .25. Carm makes mags in .25 for the NOTOS. I sent AIRGUNARCHERYFUN images of what needs to be done to make barrels work as he said he may make them if their is a demand for them. Drilled all ports and passages- very easy to do with caveman tools as I have no lathe or mills or anything.

Yes the PP750 barrel is threaded and will not fit the NOTOS. I have 3 NOTOS-1 in .177 1 in .22 and 1 in .25 that I am mod all with bottles and drop blocks. You can use either KRAL NP03 or Craftsman AKELA OR KRATOS barrels. The KRAL and CRAFTSMAN barrels all have a shoulder that will not allow barrel to enter the breech all the way- maybe 1/8 inch short so I drilled opening in breech for barrel to allow barrel to fit all the way. You can also turn down barrel about 1/8 at breech to accomplish this. The KRAL barrels are 16 inches while Craftsman are 19 inches. I used the PP750 pellet probe FROM AIRGUNARCHERYFUN for the .177 as it is the same as NOTOS and sleeved the .22 probe to fit .25. Carm makes mags in .25 for the NOTOS. I sent AIRGUNARCHERYFUN images of what needs to be done to make barrels work as he said he may make them if their is a demand for them. Drilled all ports and passages- very easy to do with caveman tools as I have no lathe or mills or anything.
WOOHOO! thanks for the awesome information. much more than i was hoping to get. 🤙🏽

Reactions: Farmplinker2
Sorry I'm late to the party. Just got a Notos.
I'm searching for a replacement barrel as well so I can swap to an even shorter barrel to work in close quarters/backpack with folding stock.
In my research I've found that these are direct swaps (no millwork)
Artemis/SPA PP800, Artemis CP2, Diana Bandit. All have threads for LDC's already. Will probably need new barrel bands... anyone know the diameter of the air tank?

The only place I can find that even has the short barrel is Bagnall & Kirkwood and they don't ship international. If anyone has a short barrel (9.5in) they aren't using I'd love to buy it from you! Love the look of barrel ending same length as air tank, like the Jet 2.

if the Notos use the same breech setup as say the Chaser you would still be limited to using .22 barrels
the barrel length is stated at 11.75 so nothing would be longer besides the Stormrider barrels and or the Chaser kit rifle barrel
switching to .177 would i guess need a breech change but maybe a probe would work without a new breech
ask Rob to take picture of the top of the breech if it has 3 grub screws it would tell a lot
https://www.airgunnation.com/conversations/your-notos-pistol-project.157439/

i

If any of you gentlemen are still looking for barrel, the one that requires the least work are Krall puncher NP3 and the Reximex Turmenta barrels. Both are 15" long, OD is 14 mm but the breech end is turned down to 12 mm OD. Then 12 mm section need to be lengthened to 40 mm. An alternate is to drill the breech block 14 mm by 5 mm deep if you don't have lathe access. Just got a Turmenta 25 cal. yesterday for my next pistol-micro carbine Notos project. Last pic 12 mm OD extended to 40 mm. For .177 conversion, you can use pp750 .177 pellet prob.

IMG_0569.jpg

IMG_0566.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg