• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Are there “adjustment friendly” Armada stocks?

I have a Benjamin Armada. I love it until I want to adjust it. It gets old fast, breaking it down, removing the stock, making adjustments, then putting it all back together.

Ive considered drilling a hole in the stock just to allow for velocity pin adjustment, but then that begs the question - perhaps there is a better stock that is simply designed to do these things?

Not sure what you are calling the “velocity pin adjustment” but you’ve got the screw on the side that restricts the transfer port and then there is the hammer spring adjustment through the back of the tube. 
I’ve not seen any aftermarket tactical-ish stocks for the marauder since the TREX milled aluminum stocks were being made years ago, and I think once that one quit being available someone else was making a close copy of it... maybe it was wicked air rifles?? I don’t recall. It’s been a long time ago.
Anyway, you COULD modify your stock or you could simply remove the action from the stock and make the adjustments you need to make and test it by putting the action in a gun vise or brace and firing over the chrony or shooting a group without the stock instead of putting it back in and out of the stock multiple times. 

I don't own an Armada but it looks like they use standard AR-15 stocks. If that's the case, you got tons of options. For adjustable stocks, there's the Magpul PRS stock, Luth-AR, MDT if you want something fancy, and so on. Just do your research on AR-15 adjustable stocks, pick a couple and ask for opinions here or on any other forums.

He is looking for a stock that allows access to the hammer spring adjustment and/or the transfer port restriction screw. 

I don't own an Armada but it looks like they use standard AR-15 stocks. If that's the case, you got tons of options. For adjustable stocks, there's the Magpul PRS stock, Luth-AR, MDT if you want something fancy, and so on. Just do your research on AR-15 adjustable stocks, pick a couple and ask for opinions here or on any other forums.

He is looking for a stock that allows access to the hammer spring adjustment and/or the transfer port restriction screw.

Oh, my bad. I thought he meant an adjustable stock (LOP, comb height). I guess I didn't read through the whole thread and was wondering what a "velocity pin" was. Sorry (Inserts foot in mouth).