• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Airgun Technologies Are all problems with me !! Vulcan 3 .22

Try one thing please. Keep the magazine upside down and then push the slug upwards with allenkey.

When I did it holding the magazine in my hands, two slugs dropped down as I pulled down the allenkey.

There may be some factor of length of slug or dia involved.

When complete magazine filled and held downwards without pushing the slugs as you have done, no slug dropped in my case too.

We can see that many users have agreed to this issue in this post.

I wonder why someone didn't mention it on AGN before.
This. For me It was when I shot, cocked the gun at a upward angle then when I pulled back I had an issue. I believe it's when the tension is off the pellets/slugs when the next one in line is moving to the spot to go in the barrel.

Reactions: zx10wall
Would the Carm mags, with the o-ring to hold the slug/pellet in place, perhaps be a solution?
IMG_2982.png

Maybe support is horrible in Cyprus. In the US, I can help. I am no longer officially associated with AGT but I do service the platforms.
it is beyond that sir. they sell used airguns as new, they swap parts like regulators, at once they got mk1 impacts that didn't sell swapped the cocking block with the ones that wrote MkII and sold them to people as mkII's , no certified gunsmiths at all and those that say they are gunsmiths return your gun worse that they took it and need money i could keep going for days😂