• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Archery practice tomorrow

Rigged the Verminator for tomorrow. Have had the gun for 3 years but never tried the arrow attachment. Have had to get a suitable target backstop.
14ecef5ce7f90e3a8d645bce8228f0f8.jpg

Yes, you do need a proper backstop! they'll shoot at about 300fps. And, it's VERY accurate! Somewhere I have a picture of an arrow 1/2 way through 1/2" plywood at 50 yards with field tips. If shooting from a bench, don't shoot at the same target more than once. You'll risk splitting an arrow. 
It's a really cool setup and I love how it balances with the arrow setup installed! 
Good luck and be safe! :)
Tom

Purchased two fiber/foam belly boards from walmart to use for backstop. Placed both in front of my regular backstop which is carpet alternating with rubber matting.
Arrow penetrated both boards (2 1/2") and another 2 1/2" of carpet etc. They were a SOB to get out. Used field points not broadheads. Going to have to use the mil dots to sight in

530a966cc753f412e4400a0befcf1ed2.jpg