• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AoA shipping??

Hi all 
Not really complaining but for those that had have bought a gun from Airguns of Arizona recently how long before you received it?

I placed an order for an .22 FX Streamline in synthetic stock on 3/27 and was told that they have several orders ahead of mine so it would be a few days before it shipped since they tested it for accuracy and checked for leaks. Fine by me, no problem at all. Now it's 4/5 (7 business days later) and still haven't received email saying shipped. 

I called 4/3 and was told they haven't forgot about me just been busy. 

I ordered at tank from Joe B the same day and already received it and filled it. Ordered pellets and others supplies from PA and receiving those tomorrow. Now I just need the rifle lol 😂 

A couple years ago when AOA was offering the HW95 on sale I put in an order. I received an email letting me know that they were on back order for a couple weeks and I was given the choice of a "couple week waiting list" or canceling the order. I opted to get on the waiting list and was told that my CC wouldn't be charged till the gun was shipped. After a couple weeks I noticed that there was a charge on my CC and sure enough I got a tracking number so the gun was shipped when (or before) the CC charge. I received the gun after about 3 weeks from the day I ordered and couldn't be more pleased with the transaction!

I think the checking the gun out, shooting it for accuracy issues, and then working it into the schedule to get it done the time period is acceptable.

Joe probably keeps some air in the tanks and has them already checked and the pellets just boxing them up.

I'd rather wait a few days and get the gun checked over.

I know i waited about a week before my compressor was shipped. Running it in and checking it over and getting in line to get mine.

Two weeks, for an in stock gun would probably be excessive unless they informed you of that before you purchased it.

So you have your air and pellets and as soon as the gun gets there your ready to go.