• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AoA EBR weather forecast and participation ... or lack there of

Here is a screen shot of the local weather forecast for the end of the week and the upcoming 2016 EBR. I personally did not register as I feel inadequate compared to many of the others I have seen and read about. However being as I live in the Phoenix metropolitan area I will definitely be attending as much as I can, contingent upon the demands of my business. I hope to take a few pictures, meet a few people and be a sponge absorbing as much knowledge / information as I am able. If you happen to see someone standing around with their mouth agape looking lost and dumbfounded it will no doubt be me. I will have on my person a little something that I will give to the person who is first able to identify me. The weather looks to be beautiful with breezes shifting during the daytime from morning into afternoon and evening. A reminder to all, drink plenty of water during the day even though you may not feel thirsty. The arid desert and breeze will dry you out in a hurry. If you start getting a mild headache it is most likely due to lack of hydration.

http://