• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Anyone who can provide helpful info

Status
Not open for further replies.

DameSp

Jan 31, 2018
PA
It’s been a while since I’ve been on any air gun forums. Probably over 5 years. Had a house fire and was uprooted for 2 years. Had to do a full rebuild. After a rough few years insurance allowed us to get back to normal. We lost so much priceless sports and musical memorabilia. between that and a few lifetimes of memories there is a silver lining at the end of it all. The new rebuild is better than the old one and I only lost two new pcp rifles out of my collection. All the rest were cased up and taken out by the firemen before everything went up. Aside from some smoke residue in some of the barrels they are all in excellent condition. Long story short I’ve only recently dug all the cases out from the back of storage. I’d have to make a proper inventory list. But aside from my hk45 black star and p1 maybe and my custom marauder I’m potentially trying to sell just about the whole collection.

I’m located in PA near Philadelpha/king of Prussia. I’m not sure the best way to go about it but if anyone has information on the best ways for me to sell my plinkers, I welcome any and all assistance. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: BluegrassBill2020
Status
Not open for further replies.