• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Anyone tried one of these Marader Regulators?

I went with the huma with gauge hole.

It shows the pressure in the regulator, not the air cylinder. So when I see it drop below what I have it set for I know it is time to refill the cylinder. Obviously my tank tells me the psi in the cylinder when I fill it so I don't need a gauge to display that on the gun.

I little heads up if you decide to go with a regulator, you should call crossman and get a new plunger or two. You'll most likely have to replace it if you've used the gun and tunned it for power. They are made of plastic and from the 3000lbs of presure they slam against the air hole and get ridges on them that fit the airhole. When you regulate it down to 2000 or less psi there wont be enough pressure to push the plunger against the air hole to create the seal it requires from being deformed. Its a simple and cheap fix, i think it cost me 3 dollars from crossman.