• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

anyone purchase this?

you can get one cheaper at Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Yosoo-Pressure-4500psi-3-Silicone-Included/dp/B075CJN52L/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=4500+psi+hand+pump&link_code=qs&qid=1566601846&s=gateway&sourceid=Mozilla-search&sr=8-4  I have this one it's been 2 years since I have it and I've just recently rebuilt it.. although there was nothing wrong with it in the first place

The one cea1960 posted is a "better" model than that cheaper one on Amazon. His has a desiccant filter on the air intake, as well as the outlet. It's basically a little closer copy of the Hill hand pump. 

I bought one of those hand pumps linked above on Amazon. The fill line burst at 3230 psi the first time I used the pump. The pressure gauge failed also and was permanently stuck at a little less than 3000 psi. The Amazon seller offered me $18 to make up for the damages. The gauge alone is $20 on Pyramyd Air. I asked for $25 but my request was "declined".

I took the $18. Lesson learned....