• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Diana Anyone own a Diana M48 .20 caliber?

Bluebook of Airguns says Diana made them but the caliber was discontinued in 2006. It's not very often but once in a rare while mention of them pops up. For a better history of it, you might try talking to Hector at Connecticut Custom Airguns.
Fan of .20 myself and have more than a few including a custom made by Diana D34K .20 caliber. Only 30 were made, mine is #15. The rest are all springers and a 1973 Sheridan Silver Streak, at least so far. Day might well come I try finding a PCP in .20 though.

Reactions: Bandito
Bluebook of Airguns says Diana made them but the caliber was discontinued in 2006. It's not very often but once in a rare while mention of them pops up. For a better history of it, you might try talking to Hector at Connecticut Custom Airguns.
Fan of .20 myself and have more than a few including a custom made by Diana D34K .20 caliber. Only 30 were made, mine is #15. The rest are all springers and a 1973 Sheridan Silver Streak, at least so far. Day might well come I try finding a PCP in .20 though.
I own #11

Reactions: Bandito
Good info! Thanks! Forgot to mention I do have Weihrauch hw100 in .20 caliber

I had a Weihrauch HW100KT in .20cal.
Gorgeous rifle and deadly accurate!

Reactions: kzz1kaw