Anyone got the new leshiy yet?

We've got still really not shooting-friendly weather but it should change next week. But before that... what about sharing one more unpublished autumn pic, which I recently found on my SD card and processed it a little bit more than I usually do, just for visual fun. Enjoy! And below also link to slightly higher resolution file if you'd like to use it as a screensaver etc. Yeah, Leshiy is damn sexy looking airgun!

leshiy_web_bcc.jpg

DIREC LINK to higher resolution file

So... did some more shooting (a lot actually), got used to Leshiy, put lower mounts (UTG) so now the clearance of scope-to-gun is just 1.5mm, put more precise bipod. Yesterday weather was perfect: dry, overcast, no wind. So did 50m test with Hawke onboard and most of my 5-shot groups were within 20mm diameter. Plenty tight for such a construction imho. The new trigger (light and uber_smooth) helps a lot! I believe I can still shave 1-2mm with 350mm barrel... time will tell.

leshiy_web_amn.jpg

Of course I used the opportunity to take some more pictures... here's one of them, enjoy!

leshiy_web_amm.jpg

"PiterM"So... did some more shooting (a lot actually), got used to Leshiy, put lower mounts (UTG) so now the clearance of scope-to-gun is just 1.5mm, put more precise bipod. Yesterday weather was perfect: dry, overcast, no wind. So did 50m test with Hawke onboard and most of my 5-shot groups were within 20mm diameter. Plenty tight for such a construction imho. The new trigger (light and uber_smooth) helps a lot! I believe I can still shave 1-2mm with 350mm barrel... time will tell.

leshiy_web_amn.jpg

Of course I used the opportunity to take some more pictures... here's one of them, enjoy!

leshiy_web_amm.jpg
IS THAT A SKULL I see on the tree behind the Leshiy. Photography effect or did you just capture proof that ghosts exist. 

@jfrazier30: new trigger compared to Matador & Lelya, it's a completely new technical design.

@FearnLoading: photography is my hobby #1 and I don't believe in ghost. But I do believe that photoshop is a cool tool...

EDIT: a short note on Leshiy's recoil: yes, there is one more important factor, which makes Leshiy so shootable. It’s a character of recoil. A lot of guys think that PCP doesn’t recoil. Wrong! It’s recoilless… so it recoils, just sell! But at ranges of 50 meters or more (let alone 100+) even that small recoil plays key role. Leshiy is a lightweight platform at under 2kg (scoped) so it clearly recoils when shot. Compare it to Matador (above 3kg scoped) or FX Bobcat (above 4kg scoped) – yeah, especially at higher energy levels recoil becomes an important factor. Now let’s study recoil: on most PCP's hammer strikes toward front of the gun and when it hits a valve -> a gun recoils to front. But milliseconds later pellet travels up the barrel and gun recoils to the back. That change of recoil direction (whip effect) causes most problems on PCP. Of course this effect is proportional to a pellet weigth and speed (squared) and inversely proportional to the weight of a gun. Now a recoil of Leshiy: it is VERY different than in vast majority of other PCP’s as it’s one-directional, without ‘whip effect’. Hammer strikes a valve toward back so Leshiy recoils initially to back, and when pellet accelerates towards a muzzle Leshiy smoothly continues to recoil in the same direction. It’s an unidirectional smooth recoil, and that combined with smooth trigger (equipped with over-travel stop screw) helps A LOT with the accuracy. And even if it was not a planned effect, if it’s just an additional result of the construction… I don’t care. It just works that way. And it works great! And that’s IMHO also one of the factors why Leshiy shoots so good off-hand. That effect should be even more important for .25 cal set at high speed. Enjoy! 

(and yes, I'm an engineer, LOL)

"jfrazier30"Why have you removed the Hawke scope? 

Just for some fun... I like that SWFA, it's really VERY shootable option. I shoulder my Leshiy an the reticle is JUST there, on target. No PA adjustment, everything past 25 yards is just sharp, and I don't shoot below 25y anyway - no fun, you just hit what you aim at. But in the meantime... scope change again and trying new fore grip as the weather is back autumn! I just play with toys ;)

leshiy_web_pdw-02.jpg

And PDW SHADO pack is a cool carry option as well, more field oriented than my SBL briefcase.

leshiy_web_pdw-01.jpg

Cheers! 

Thanks for your help Piter!

so... the Bug Buster scope just went on SALE. It comes WITH the Medium height, 1" rings. The whole package is 65 bucks! That's like getting regular priced rings and the scope for 45 dollars!!

I love the Bug Buster scopes. This will be my 3rd one. The reticle is a little too fat, but it's still an unbelievable value. 

(my Leshiy WILL be wearing the Airmax 2-7 scope however)

Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.com/UTG-3-9X32-BugBuster-Scope-Mil-dot/dp/B005UGIMNQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1481899696&sr=8-1&keywords=bug+buster