• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Anyone else notice they took away the dislike option?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like youtube where you can click on thumbs down but nobody can see it.
Ridiculous isn't it? I had no idea they took it out of the reactions because I never use it, but today I was feeling fiesty lol. Oh well, hopefully one day everyone quits being a sensitive Sally and we can get back to having real dialog and giving each other $hit.

thumbs-down-emoji-emoji-457x512-ygbar5af.png

A confident man needent worry about like, dislike, being banned and all that monkey business. I don' care if I can't see your posts and if you can see mine. Don't care one bit. Childish nonsense.
It’s actually a blessing when someone hides you. Now this fuzz nut is out of your forum life and you never had to lift a finger. If a guy doesn’t want to hear what I have to say, I definitely don’t have any interest in what he has to say. But I have to admit there are a bunch of members that I would be a little bothered if I couldn’t read their contributions. You are one of them. But I promise, life would go on. It’s very interesting how people can get so bent out of shape over what an internet nobody has to say. Someone in your personal life, it’s understandable.

Reactions: JEFFPPC
Guess one would just have to verbally (typing) disagree ? Although i would hate to see page after page of negative comments over and over page after page .
That's the worst idea I've ever heard. I completely disagree with you and your idea to disagree with people...

A confident man needent worry about like, dislike, being banned and all that monkey business. I don' care if I can't see your posts and if you can see mine. Don't care one bit. Childish nonsense.

I reckon that before too long they'll be penalizing us for micro-agressing other members (Can I even use that term here? It's phallic in nature!) by assuming their/they/them pronouns like you just did there.

Just wondering how fast we're skiing down this slippery slope...

We do need airgun sections on X and Rumble.

Chills,

J~

Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
It's pretty sad that a forum is basically a club and clubs have a code more so than rules. Rules are to be followed, codes are something you live by. If the Little Rascals didn't allow girls in their club, we should be able to tell someone passive aggressively that we don't like their opinion via a big dumb red thumb.

Reactions: Caliber 22
It's pretty sad that a forum is basically a club and clubs have a code more so than rules. Rules are to be followed, codes are something you live by. If the Little Rascals didn't allow girls in their club, we should be able to tell someone passive aggressively that we don't like their opinion via a big dumb red thumb.
You’ll just have to use the Ronald McDonald yellow thumb that Spartan showed. Not quite as scary or intimidating like the dreaded red thumb. But I’ll get the picture if you give me one. Then I’ll be sad for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
Status
Not open for further replies.