• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Anyone else Notice how far and few between a Vulcan .25 comes up for sale???

Is it because there are few of them out there or because people that have them are hooked?
A friend of mine owns on a few hours from here and he is totally convinced it is THE BULLPUP!! never mind one of the better ones!

Are there any .25 vulcan owners out there that would like to 'chime in'?
Why do you like your Vulcan? Is it truly as my friend puts it, THE BULLPUP.

Why are there never any for sale on the used market?

I don't own a .25, but I do own a .22. The mechanics are the same, just a different barrel.

1st: Evgeny, the owner of AGT, is fantastic to work with. He personally responds, and quickly, to emails. He sends parts promptly (in my case, I wanted the new side-lever cocking mechanism). This, to me, speaks volumes about the company.

2nd: The gun is well constructed, and very few owners (to my knowledge) have issues with them. Any problems that may arise are typically easily remedied by the owner. The gun is not complicated, and anyone with a modicum of mechanical ability should be able to do most repairs.

3rd: The gun is accurate out of the box. Period.

4th: Another AG web site has some extremely versed Vulcan users who are more than willing to share their knowledge of the gun.

5th: Evgeny listens to his customers, and based upon feedback, makes appropriate changes to his product.

I have no desire to sell my gun anytime soon. I imagine that there aren't more Vulcan shooters out there simply because AGT doesn't spend an arm and a leg on advertising. Just look at their booth size at Shot Show compared to others.

Hope that helps.

Yes..It is because it is a GREAT Bull Pup. I certainly don't want to sell mine as I'm not interested in anything else that is currently available. Mine is now 3 years old shooting Kings at 903 fps on average, usually 7 or 8 ES and 1 or 2 Standard deviation after a few thousand pellets down the pipe. Very few out there is a myth...3 importers in US have been selling them for a few years now. But I'm sure some will promote "not many for resell cause not many owners" You don't see Berkshire Hathaway stock for sale very often either, but that doesn't mean that there are few share holders. JMO.

I have a .25 and it is probably one of the nicest most accurate guns I have ever shot. It won't be for sale till the wife cleans my stuff out after I kick the bucket. Maybe not even then if I can figure a way to take it with me when I go!

If I had to complain about any one thing........I would ask for some type of cheek weld. Not because of comfort but just to keep my face off that cold steel. The cold steel then leads to condensation from breathing on it. No big deal, but I do wipe the gun down every time I shoot it when it is cold enough for my breath to condensate on the breach and air cylinder.