• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Any Regrets? (Airguns you wish you hadn’t sold)

Always wished I had kept this one but not enough to buy another.

That is nice! I too passed along a Hammerli master. im still not sure how I feel about letting it go. It was rebuilt and absolutely pristine. I still talk to the buyer. He loves it.

A34D5A35-B0CB-47DA-BC3C-F42B85B0FFF0.jpeg

5EB8DBF1-DAB5-45F2-8AD6-762325EAAA91.jpeg

Reactions: Tjm
Had a Beeman P1 .177 many years ago. Loaned it to a friend who absolutely fell in love with it. Ended up selling it to him. Can't say I regret it because my friend was so happy to buy it, and I'd created a new airgun convert, but I always wanted another one. Remedied that problem this last summer with a new P1 from PA. Decided to try it in .22 this time. It's become one of my favorite pistols again.

About 1984 I was going to move out of state for a new job. I quit my job, sold my mobile home and gave a bunch of my handguns to friends as I couldn’t take them with me. Well the job fell through and I stayed in Michigan. Couldn’t renig on my friends so I let the guns go. The only one I really miss is a 1982 .20 Sheridan HB pistol that I got as a graduation present. It was my trap line gun.

Reactions: bustachip
Quackenbush ball shooter. Still have 2 of the shotshell pistols, but should have kept his one.
View attachment 335974

Plus this Beeman dont miss it, but should have kept it because it is rare. At least I made great money selling it. LOL

View attachment 335975
I have the ball shooter and a shot shell shooter with an 18 inch barrel. Haven't shot them yet but I plan on holding onto them.