• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Any one I austalia near or in Wangaratta a air gunner

Hope it's warmer around Melbourne than here (-14C here tonight). I visited Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth a few years ago, loved the place!

https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1575620
​Go to the link above, and a member map will come up (if I got it right). 
​I copied this from a post by X27 -Go to the member map page.Click on “Additions” at the topClick on “Add Marker – Detailed”Enter your name
Then
Enter your location
OR
Click on “Map Select a Location” — and Click on your location….

​Good luck! Nearest member I see is Lerper in Mansfield. There may be more that haven't put their location on the map. IMPORTANTChoose the correct “Marker”By default it is set to User but you can change it to: Fill Station, Airgun Store, and Shooting Location.Once you submit the information there going to give you a link to copy if you ever need or want to make changes to the information you entered.

"Saltlake58"
Hope it's warmer around Melbourne than here (-14C here tonight). I visited Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth a few years ago, loved the place!

https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1575620
​Go to the link above, and a member map will come up (if I got it right). 
​I copied this from a post by X27 -Go to the member map page.Click on “Additions” at the topClick on “Add Marker – Detailed”Enter your name
Then
Enter your location
OR
Click on “Map Select a Location” — and Click on your location….

​Good luck! Nearest member I see is Lerper in Mansfield. There may be more that haven't put their location on the map. IMPORTANTChoose the correct “Marker”By default it is set to User but you can change it to: Fill Station, Airgun Store, and Shooting Location.Once you submit the information there going to give you a link to copy if you ever need or want to make changes to the information you entered.
Thanks mate very helpful