• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Any 10m shooters here?

Targettalk is the name of the site. t is run by Scott Pilkington, targettalk.org .

I am an old guy and would shoot 10 meter if there was anything reasonably close. We used to shoot in Princeton, NJ and New Holland, PA but those matches are not run anymore. It seems as if the high school and college students shoot 10 meter and then when they graduate they sell their stuff. I see that on target talk all the time.

19 meter is fun, intense, and quite difficult. I actually broke 500 a couple of times!

Rick B.

Diablo Rod and Gun Club in Concord, Ca has a nice little 10 meter indoor comp in the winter.

It's was shut down in May, but we hope to resume in the fall. We've great prizes for the winner, and a good mix of youth.

We have rifle, pistol, a variety of sights and classes. One hand pistol, two hand pistol, off hand rifle. We allow .22 and below, it's pretty fun and yet it gets serious as the season unwinds. Really looking forward to getting this back up and running!

20200918_162711.1600471926.png

I don't shoot in 10 meter competition but appreciate accurate 10 meter rifles and pistols of all powerplants to shoot inside the house across the hallway, kitchen, laundry, bedroom and living room and garage and plink and Do some light hunting with at reasonable distances with LDCs and scopes.

Good news 10 meter guns shoot just about whatever pellets you feed them straight.

20200918_1358252.1600473567.jpg