• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Anschutz 8001 Rifle Stock ?'s

Hey guys and gals, I'm a newbie here looking for some info on a Anschutz rifle stock. I picked it up in an auction. I did some research online and a local dealer recommended me coming here seeking info. So here is what I know. Its a Anschutz model 8001 air rifle stock. The finish is Blue Walnut. It does appear to be missing some hardware ie, adjustable butt stock and hardware to mount the cheek rest. Its appears to be brand new. I do have pics but I don't have a url host. They are just on my comp. I can send anyone pics if interested in seeing it.

here is a link to the stock I have. 

What info am I looking for?

1- Value?
2- How hard would it be to complete the rifle since its made in Germany?
3- Is it worth buying the other pieces or just sell it and get into something else?

Your thoughts and info are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

its a good 10 meter rifle, no clue at value would guess around 1-2k euro. Very easy to complete, anschutz most likely have the parts, maybe not the check rest in the same color. 

Keeping it would depend on if you want to shoot 10 meter, that rifle would most likely outshoot me for the rest of my life. 

When it comes to air and rimfire anschutz is where the train end. top of the line

Hi , it looks like the previous owner customize it to his liking. Parts won´t be difficult to get, it looks like what really is missing is the original but pad which is more ergonomic and adjustable (to some) , personally , I like it the way it is now... but it´s just me.
As deja says, for 10 meter shooting, there´s very little else on the market that outperforms it.
value? I think deja is about right.
enjoy it, you will love it