Anschütz Super Air 2002 SSP

Thanks - Thats exactly what I'm after
Have a question. Can anyone replace the worn duralon seal on the valve for the Anshutz 2002 Super Air. (I am assuming this is a Durlon-Nylon ( or Plolaymide)
I am running into a dead end trying to find a new or used valve or someone who can replace the seal. The seal apparently deteriorated over the decades. The air gun "pops" when I go to charge the handle on the upstroke. I cannot find a used valve anywhere. Anshutz, surprisingly, offers nothing other than " after 5 years, gun parts are obsolete", (Something to ponder for future Anshutz purchasers, buyer beware...!) They could be making money on making a run of these aftermarket parts since the majority of the Super Air 2002's are becoming aged and ready for updates. Have had several disappointed owners relate the same experience to me. I am actually quite surprised and very disappointed in that such a renowned company as Anshutz, both here and in Germany, at their lack of response or concern with a previously sold product or the supply of replacement parts. Seems they would have a manufacturer in their hip pocket for supply of worn parts. Needless to say, I am still looking to try and prevent this wonderful air rifle from becoming a boat anchor. Any help or suggestins are greatly appreciated. This would include Anshutz (Germany)........

Have a question. Can anyone replace the worn duralon seal on the valve for the Anshutz 2002 Super Air. (I am assuming this is a Durlon-Nylon ( or Plolaymide)
I am running into a dead end trying to find a new or used valve or someone who can replace the seal. The seal apparently deteriorated over the decades. The air gun "pops" when I go to charge the handle on the upstroke. I cannot find a used valve anywhere. Anshutz, surprisingly, offers nothing other than " after 5 years, gun parts are obsolete", (Something to ponder for future Anshutz purchasers, buyer beware...!) They could be making money on making a run of these aftermarket parts since the majority of the Super Air 2002's are becoming aged and ready for updates. Have had several disappointed owners relate the same experience to me. I am actually quite surprised and very disappointed in that such a renowned company as Anshutz, both here and in Germany, at their lack of response or concern with a previously sold product or the supply of replacement parts. Seems they would have a manufacturer in their hip pocket for supply of worn parts. Needless to say, I am still looking to try and prevent this wonderful air rifle from becoming a boat anchor. Any help or suggestins are greatly appreciated. This would include Anshutz (Germany)........
Contact Allen Zasadny and see if he's interested. He has done a lot of work doing modified 2002's and so while he might need to make a modification to repair it, he'll get it going again.

As for Anschutz, their primary audience does not milk and old rifle for years and years. They mostly need to make it long enough through a young shooter's career and 5-10 years is enough. I know the pain - my modified 2002 had its receiver block broken in shipping and the only solution turned out to be getting one from a parts gun.