• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning ANOTHER STUPID THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
EWE GUYS NO NOTHING I AM HERE TO BE ABRASIVE. IF YOU LIKE SOMETHING WELL I HATE THAT! I HAVE BEEN A GUNSMITH FOR 185 YEARS MY GRANDFATHER KNEW THE VERY FIRST GUNSMITH TO SEE A GIRANDOONI! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEENS!

YOU WILL ALL BOW TO ME AND THE ATREMIS P15. ITS BETTER THAN A REDWOLF ITS OUTSHOOT IT BEFORE SO MY CONCLUSION HAS BEEN MADE. CENTERMAN WAS GIVEN THAT REDWOLF FOR HIS proven SHOOTING SKILLS BUT I'M TO SMRT TO REALIZE THIS!

1shart.

No you a big dum dum me smartest air shootur man. CENTERCHOP no good. My name is 1shat1shill and yu all dum. 
F5B3B1BF-F655-4300-A75A-602FC7F53B90.1639937403.jpeg

Reactions: Ghostranger169
OK guys you know when you ignore things they eventually go away don't you?

I try to live by this quote that I picked up somewhere. This is for all of you that seem to be locked into an adolescent state of being.

Show respect even to people who don’t deserve it; not as a reflection of their character but as a reflection of yours.

Or if you are unable just hide him lets be done with all of this it's not pleasant and not what we come here for.

85B3E308-9449-4912-8827-EBB9CF0A91ED.1639939599.png
//www.w3.org/2000/svg%22%20viewBox=%220%200%20210%20140%22%3E%3C/svg%3EThe hide button works for those that want to use it. Otherwise our Airgun Nation is literally a forum full of full grown men still playing with BB guns..... so being “grown up” didn’t really take root on most of us did it? 

Yea, me neither but it sounds good anyway, ;^)

Status
Not open for further replies.