• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Another refurb. deal.

I had some money saved up for an airgun purchase and was thinking of picking up a refurbished .25 Gauntlet and going to town on it but made a last minute decision to try This...
1583120214_6041170975e5c7f56640798.72071347_20200301_222334_HDR.jpg
1583120215_16084394565e5c7f57560564.21800992_20200301_222259_HDR.jpg

It's a Puncher Pro 500 in .25

I've had nothing but good luck with my Puncher Breaker and older Puncher Pro,both in .22

Only got to do some initial futzing around w/it today,but it is a Freakin Lazer!! With JSB 25.4's I could Easily hit little dime sized stickers at 45/50 yds!

Purchased through Pyramyd Air's refurbished list for $525. I was kinda nervous as to what would show up...but Thus far,I'm Very content!

Mike

Beautiful gun man! That's one of the best looking guns out of all airguns IMO.

I absolutely agree! Plus a 500cc 250bar bottle gun for $525 is a steal.

I agree,as well! This thing is Very accurate and looks incredible.I have a .25 Synrod with the Green Mountain barrel and this Kral simply kicks its ass.(Marauder trigger is better,though...but not by much.)

I don't see myself winning the Neutron Star,sooo....

This rifle makes me happy.

Mike

Very cool! 
That's a great looking rifle, and killer looking stock! 
I have to agree about Kral. They put out some really nice rigs.. 

I liked my Puncher Breaker 22-Silver so much, I also got a Breaker 22-black.
After that, I snagged a Puncher Nemesis 22 / 25 combo.
It started it's life in synthetic, but I recently also got it a new wooden stock.
🙂👍

Sam -

Thats Awesome Troy! 

I ran about 15 passed with JB paste down mine to start. Enlarged the t.p. to 3/16's and did some porting to the valve. It still has some hammer spring adjustment left...I backed it off a little to get it where its at now. Wasn't able to field test today as the weather here in Michigan went south. (Rain)

50-ish shots sounds very good at this power! I plan on running some shot strings and accuracy testing this weekend. My original shooting was with the 25.39's and when I ran it over the chrony,it was only hitting about 730 (!). I sure hope the accuracy remains the same as it was Outstanding!

Btw,what size o-ring are you using for the inner breach? Thanks,in advance.

REALLY diggin the look of this rifle...at Any Price. I was told by a popular youtuber that in .25 Hatsan is the way to go but after seeing what you did with the Jumbo,I took my chances. I don't need more accuracy than that. Seriously.

I plan on getting a Jumbo stock from P.A. just because...and the price is right (and my Wife is a southpaw,so with one bolt,she can shoot it too.)

Thanks Again!

Mike.

Beautiful gun man! That's one of the best looking guns out of all airguns IMO.

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 

I suppose anything looks better than an FX impact though. 

It is. I do love the look of a really nice looking wood stocked gun with a stock that has great lines. However I don't own any as I prefer synthetic for my uses and my main guns are AR based. But I agree impacts don't win any beauty contests and I don't own one either.