• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Another FX Impact with issues :(

Glad I'm in the position to say that I personally don't care about issues in any airgun. I'd rather have a discount, and no warranty.
Why? I rip apart every airgun I buy anyway to check it and improve where necessary🙂
That's the best part of the hobby to me. I don't buy spare parts, I make them myself.

But I can imagine it's annoying for most people to spend so much money, and running into so many problems afterwards.
When I have to pay top dollar for a product, I may expect top quality as well.

Update: Too many problems with this gun. I have returned it!
AOA is just going to patch them up and send them back out and FX isn't going to fix all the issues that have been popping up anytime soon. I've counted about 25 or so posts on this Forum alone of various problems. 
I may reconsider the Impact if a updated version is released in a year or two after all the issues are ironed out, but
FX and their only importer has put a bad taste in my mouth the last couple years. Thought I would give them another shot cuz the Impact fit my needs, but unfortunately got disappointed again. 
Bad enough if this thing was $700.00, but inexcusable for a $1900.00 rifle imo.
This product has more issues than any cheap pcp I've seen come out in the market in the last 10 years.
FX needs to focus more on QC and not just pumping out new products, especially "high end" ones.
I've been airgunning for more than 10 years now and had everything from Gamo and Crosman to Daystate and EdGun.
Never been as disappointed in a purchase though as this one....

I never heard of people having problems with FX guns until they released the two new bullpups. In my opinion they got famous to fast and they announced them ahead of time, even though the wildcat is doing fine, some issues here and there but the impact so far was a failure. The thing that bugs me the most is that people still keep saying its a new platform and its normal for it to have problems, which is ridiculous, no new high end gun, new platform or not, should ever have problems out of the box, I don't know if these people have found the money tree or they got the gun for free, but that to me is ridiculous for a 2000$ gun. This is why manufacturers have people who test their guns, sometimes even for more than one year, then they release the products. I hope FX learned a lesson and start going back to the old ways, more testing and better quality control. With a few changes the impact could be perfect.Â