Another FFP Scope thread,

"blackdiesel"I got my scope last week and I like it a lot. I am far from a scope snob so the biggest thing for me is that if it holds zero and if the sight picture is bright and clear. There must have been a lot of people buying them because I can't find anymore online. I bought one on ebay but the seller cancelled the order and said he was out of stock.
I’m no scope guru even though I’ve used them for 40 years or so but the thing I look for is the eye relief.

"blackdiesel"Yes I got the 4-14x50, but the ad for the 4-14x44 had this same illustration for the reticle.
They must of used the same pic for both in the advertising dept and didn’t know any better or there was a change, guess I didn’t even think about it when I got mine due to the fact I was kinda impressed with how nice it was for the price, I do remember seeing that style of reticle shown...Guess the main issues are how well the scope works after a few hundred/thousands of rounds...

I've used it for a couple of weeks now. I know that's not long enough to say it will hold up. But so far, I am very satisfied with it. It's bright and clear and seems to hold zero very good. I haven't tested the tracking because I normally don't use turret adjustments to change my POI, I'm a holdover/holdunder type of guy. I have two and tried to buy another but they all of a sudden seems to be unavailable. I haven't found anymore on Ebay or Amazon. The maker recently released a 10-40x60 model and I guess they are pushing this instead of the FFP scopes.

I wonder if this company is testing the market with different scopes, I wish I could of got the 50mm also and ya so far mine is holding up just fine, right now I’ve been trying out a Tac 10x that was pretty inexpensive and so far the only thing I have a issue with is the eye relief other then that so far it’s been a nice fixed power scope just like the Hiram has been a nice FFP scope for the money, just ordered a crossfire II 6-24x50 for a good price, can’t wait to give it a try for long distance shooting....