• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Anbull compressor

Tinbuster - sounds like you are goin down the same route I did these past few weeks. I settled on a Tuxing model from Amazon because i need the converter:

https://www.amazon.com/TXET061-1-12V-car-battery-driven-compressor-1pcs/dp/B083FDVH55/

this one looks to have everything "plug and play", so no wiring needed.

from the research ive done, these are basically unbranded hatsan sparks, which i have not heard of people having issues with

Looks like it could be an updated Hatsan Spark Clone. I had a Hatsan Spark and killed it. It was my fault though. But Hatsan did take care of me and sent the replacement parts for free. The torque of the reduction gear shaft is pretty significant. I broke mine because I would stop it while filling an air gun to allow it to cool and then would restart it while it was under pressure.I did this thinking I'd save time by not having to wait for it to build pressure again (I was using a fairly large in-line filter that really reduced fill times). It ended up twisting the shaft and snapped it. So, if you fill over multiple sessions to allow it to cool down between sessions, be sure to release pressure in the fill line before you resume filling! It never did work right again, even after replacing the whole reduction gear assembly. I ended up giving it away to a guy who is probably way more mechanically included than I am. I just hope he was able to get it working and has been using it!

Reactions: sticman77
So, if you fill over multiple sessions to allow it to cool down between sessions, be sure to release pressure in the fill line before you resume filling!

thank you for the tip! I assumed using a compressor would not require these steps too, so good to know to follow the same procedure.

Tinbuster - I have not gotten mine yet. i'm in the states, and it ships from canada, so i'll be hand pumping for the next few weeks. if you don't see an update here in a couple weeks, feel free to PM me with a reminder! i may be too busy shooting and forget to update here :)

At Alie express I bought the Tuxing TEXT62 ( the same as previous mentioned on Amazon, only with built in converter) with auto stop, some weeks ago.

It was (free of charge) from China, delivered to the US within a week.

Until now it's running fine, I oil it with Silicone ( not mentioned in the manual).

would you mind sharing where you oil/how?

Sticman77,

Have you got to try your compressor out? If not I would love to know what you think when you get it

I got it, and it had the same issue as the one other negative review on Amazon. the fan turns on, but the compressor does not when using the converter. i have asked for a refund, and they are wanting to ship me parts to repair the item.

if you order a tuxing, i would not order from amazon from sbtechfactory. 

this was also the older model, with an external converter. it seems that people have more luck with the older models that do not have auto stop, or the 2020 models with autostop.

currently working with amazon to get a refund