• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

American muscle ........Flexing

Been hunting this stand for over a month now, a combination of funky winds and porkers only coming in after dark as made for a completely unproductive effort.

I was supposed to ship the FLEX back Monday morning but because of a mix up with shipping labels I found myself with the gun still in my hands this morning, I had a Bowhunt planned today but since I still had the FLEX around I decided it was worth it to take it out for one last spin.

I was in my Tree blind by 12:30,

at 2:15 a very nice boar came in, unusual looking one, very short legs and very stocky, real thick porker this was grey in color and unusual long fur,

I really wanted to take it,

for sometimes it wasn't giving me a good shot, so I calmed down and settled in to wait for the right opportunity, than all of a sudden his nose went up and he took off in a hurry snorting and grunting real mad.

"Here we go" I'm thinking, " my one opportunity of the day gone in the wind" 
sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

Than at 4:30 a very nice young boar came in, nice red color with a blond streak running from the jaw all the way under the belly, definitely a shooter.

As he started grinding on corn his head was behind a tree and I was starting ti stress and expect a wind swirl any minute, than he took a couple steps forward and gave me a perfect broadside, I don't think 2 seconds went by before I pulled the trigger
grin.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif

I fist thought after the shot was, how remarkably quiet this gun is even in the deep woods.

Nice shot placement Brother right in the Fuse box! The gun ships set up to shoot the JSB exact 44.75 at 900 fps for approx 25-30 shots. It can be adjusted very easily to shoot down to 50 fpe or up past 150 fpe and has interchangeable barrels and externally adjustable reg for small bores. One gun lots of options including .308 slug barrel capable of 200 fpe on same platform!! Small bore big bore one gun.Thanks Manny and Im sure everyone is glad to see you back in the game!!!