• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

American Made Shooting Rest

I'm so tired of everything made in china...Is there a brand made in USA or one of our favored nations? I know some chinese products are good, but I prefer not to support them or the Anerican companies who manufacture there. And I'm willing to pay a little more to support American jobs...that's all. I don't need a lecture about the global economy...I get it, and I'm not trying to start an argument.....just a simple question. Tried search to no avail.

Kevin

Joe Cowen. High School production rest. Cheap and good enough. [email protected]

https://forum.accurateshooter.com/threads/interesting-front-rest-surprise-from-pa.4044162/

333302-b304aa361c5078dd297a7feed9560477.1639849109.jpg

I have a hard time finding details what rests have the highest elevation adjustment. It would be my very first investment and I think I will follow the trend and go for a joystick style.

I am recognizing many of these rests from my club, people using at 200-300-400 meter ranges,

but for airguns we need some extra reach between 50 and 150 without touching the scope turret.

I am not shooting 20 BR with my Impact, occasionally I grab the L2 and do some freehand fun at that distance.

I believe the Farley is still being produced or there still in stock at some distributors?, I owned one and truly loved it!, smooth, accurate and very stable. ( also have a Fclass base which is even more stable )
I sold it because it would not cover a full card at 25m and that’s mainly what I shoot.

But the seb neo does

A d the new seb tripod as well great products Indonesia though