• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

American Air Arms

I hope they get their .45 T-Rex shipping pretty soon, almost four years since I ordered. Regards, Tom
Four years? Reach out to Tom. I had ordered a .357 Slayer and after close to two years hearing others had gotten theirs I reached out to Tom. Appears my order had disappeared from the system. After confirming the Invoice # and purchase I had it within a few months.

Reactions: Ezana4CE
This year i hope to get a slayer in 308 next year in 357 .. my Q is in AOA they expect to have some by this year end ... but they apears on stock in the othe retailer in europe ..?? .. Krale .
The 308 and 357 are ordered directly through the AAA website, not an AoA stock. Tom built a bunch of them for Krale to sell to the EU market. If Krale still has them in stock it's going to be your only means of instant gratification - otherwise settle in for a wait after you order.

Reactions: mercado