• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

American Air Arms Hi-Power Pup

If I were living in the US? Would ordered one in this minute. You are some lucky guys.
Have done a check. A private import process will probably double the price if I ordered one from over here in Scandinavia. If I could get the permit at all. No dealers in Norway yet for AAA, and I am also concerned about service, parts, and (worst case scenario) if I have to return it back for adjustments/problem solving and so on. To risky at this moment.
PS: The mail correspondence with the producer was ok, they are very positive and welcoming and ensured me they would do their best to make a purchase go through. But I do not trust the customs authorities at this moment. (Both the International and the Norwegian) They are really on their toes, and make it very hard to make our dream come through...... the airgun dream that is. 
simple-smile.png
(Not only US. Got the same problem when I tried to import a Daystate Huntsman from UK recently. Had to give up at last).

So..... any dealers in Norway who join this forum and can take a challenge???? I`ll be the first on your list.

Gunnertrones, as you know I live in the same Country as you do. And it does not seem such a big problem to import an airgun from EU or US whatever...
Yesterday I spoke with one local gunshop in Stavanger regarding Vulcan PCP. Only one thing you need is a permit from police and agreement with gunshop that they receive your parcel and sell tou you.
Maybe I'm wrong. But shop owner told me that yesterday. He in in process to import The AirForce Texan .45cal

Hi Saab93.
3 different gunshops have let me down in this question. Too much administration for one gun only. And when I was in contact with Boxall in Uk for the Huntsman spechial addision, private import, they also gave it up at last and returnd the police approval and the custom credentials to me with a big appology.
(Jeg sende en epost, og så kan du gi meg kontaktinformasjonen til våpenhandleren i Stavanger. Ok?)

Mike, I thank you for your support and patience. The first production run is parts for a combined 125 308s and 357s, our biggest challenge isn't manufacturing the parts but the work flow of assembly, testing and shipping. This is why it was decided to limit releases to 10 at a time in the beginning. As our assembly and testing catches up to part production we hope to have inventory from the initial parts run. No guns will be rushed out the door, they all will receive 100% quality check before leaving for their new home.

Tom 

"pheelgood"Good to hear Tom. Don't take my comments in a negative way. I'm just excited to get my hands on it for deer season. I hope it happens, if not I'll have to use the Benjamin again. I appreciate all your hard work!
Oh no, no negativity received at all :) Just an opportunity to explain the process of limited release.

Tom