• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Ambidextrous/Interchangeable cheek piece?

Heylo!
Being a lefty I'm interested in knowing if there exists a cheek piece that you can mount on the right side for the bullpups we(some) love so much.
In perticular I want one for the coming FX Wildcat but that's most likely not made yet.
Has anyone heard of this for the Bobcat maybe? Any aftermarket products?
Edit: Not sure if I know what interchangeable means, or if I'm using it correctly but you get the gist.

Ted, when you reverse the cheek piece on the bobcat, doesn't it interfere with the cocking lever?
Or did they fix that in the later models?
Mike
Oh. That's right! I think FX has a mold for a left-handed cheek rest. And I did see someone at extreme benchrest had modified theirs to fit left-handed. They had cut off about 3/8 of an inch, smooth it out, and made it look nice. AirgunsOfArizona would probably have the answer.

Actually I tried to reverse it and Ted was right It will not work because the lever is in the way. The only solution is to mill out a slot to clear the cocking lever. Since I have access to Bridgeport milling machine and I'm thinking just make one out of aluminum solid round stock and mill it down slowly into shape, but then this process probably take all day to do. Not sure if AOA sells just the cheek piece so I can modify it will make my life a lot easier that way. 

Ed