• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Alternate Stock for Cricket Mini Carbine .25

I’ve never owned a Cricket. I’m curious about the Cricket Mini Carbine. I like the idea of a mini “rifle”. 

Im not a fan of beech stocks although I’ve never owned one. 

Ive searched and searched...

1. Are walnut or custom wood stocks available?

2. I really like my Wildcat 1 in .25. If any have owned both the WC and Cricket in.25, how would they compare?

Thanks

Thanks fellows.

I went to the AoA website and saw where one could "check" the .25 box.

On the other hand, I have but one quarry for air rifles, and that is tree squirrels (not pesting but hunting for sport and the table). With that in mind I suppose a .22 would be just fine especially since I've hunted squirrels for more than 50 years with a .22 LR Rimfire and have shot hundreds at 30 yards and less and have only tried a couple (killed two) at about 80 yards.

So, I'm after a relatively small animal (although head shots is what I insist on) at close distances.

I think what is really going on with me right now, every year about this time I start to get a hankering for something new.

With a Steyr .22 and a WC .25, I should probably go for a Leshiy to put in my pack when bowhunting from my tree stand and blinds.

Roy

Last edited: